The Solar MAgnetic Connection Haus (Solar-MACH) tool is a multi-spacecraft longitudinal configuration plotter. It was originally developed at the University of Kiel, Germany, and further discussed within the ESA Heliophysics Archives USer (HAUS) group. It is now openly developed at GitHub.
The main functionality is provided through a Python package available at PyPI and conda-forge. In addition, a Streamlit version is available that allows to access most functionalities as a web-app at solar-mach.github.io.
If you want to cite Solar-MACH or learn more about it, please refer to the publication Gieseler et al. (2023)!
- Solar-MACH: An open-source tool to analyze solar magnetic connection configurations
- The 17 April 2021 widespread solar energetic particle event
- Solar energetic particle time series analysis with Python
- The first ground-level enhancement of solar cycle 25 on 28 October 2021
- Multi-spacecraft observations of the structure of the sheath of an interplanetary coronal mass ejection and related energetic ion enhancement