Aalto-1/RADMON data set 2017/2018
You can find the public data set of RADiation MONitor (RADMON) measurements of energetic charged particles (electrons and protons) onboard the 1st Finnish CubeSat Aalto-1 in Low Eart Orbit (LEO) in 2017-2018 here at Zenodo.
- Radiation monitor RADMON aboard Aalto-1 CubeSat: First results
- Calibration of RADMON radiation monitor onboard Aalto-1 CubeSat
- Aalto-1, multi-payload CubeSat: Design, integration and launch
- Aalto-1, multi-payload CubeSat: In-orbit results and lessons learned
- FORESAIL-1 CubeSat Mission to Measure Radiation Belt Losses and Demonstrate Deorbiting